Saturday, November 13, 2010

TWO WEEKS LATER!

 Tomorrow is November the 14th.  Officially two whole weeks into NaNoWriMo.  The day after tomorrow is the official half-way point of the month.


If I could write 1,000 words an hour between now and midnight, I'd be exactly where I meant to be.  Which is actually a couple thousand ahead of everyone else, because I planned on finishing by the 24th, so that I could not have to worry about writing on Black Friday and Thanksgiving.

This may yet happen!  I will be writing pretty heavy-duty extra for the next few days, but it is totally possible that I will succeed in finishing by the 24th.

We shall see.

In other news, I have no idea what else to talk about.  I am exhausted today.  I just wanted to update like I promised I would.  A week late. 

...My bad, internets.

Oh, also?  Idk.

Peace, love, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment