Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Blog!

Hello citizens of the internet realms!  My name is Jeremy, and I am here to bring you much amusement!

Or to bitch about my crappy day, depending.  But that's what these things are for, right?  Totally, I'm right, I know.  You don't even have to tell me.

So.  What shall I reveal about myself to you in this, my first blog?  You already know I'm gay, so we'll just skip right on over that.  It's okay, it's not like you wouldn't have been able to tell the moment you met me anyway.  Your dog can probably sense the gay radiating from your computer screen, that's how gay I am.  PS, your dog is way cute.  If you don't have a dog... get one.  Do it.

Anyway, what else?  I'm a big ol' nerd.  As you probably also knew if you're here reading this.  But I mean, I'm a freakin NERD.  I've recently discovered my love for dice-based RPGs.  I belong to a Star Wars RPG site right now, as I have a secret passion for Star Wars that only role-playing a Jedi can truly satisfy.  I'm a player in one campaign, and I've just started GMing another-- look for blogs about my story as time goes on.

I am also EAGERLY awaiting my next Gamefly package in the mail-- containing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.  Because the first game was epic, but it pales in comparison to the new game's TRAILERS.  Look for a review after I finish the game!  ;-)


What else of interest?  Oooh!  I'm doing my first ever NaNoWriMo this year!  About a week away now!  I'm excited.  It'll be the first novel I ever complete.  I'm hoping the ideas I have are enough to craft a novel out of.  We shall see!  However, because of NaNoWriMo, I probably won't be posting terribly often at first.  I'll try to get to it once a week though.  :-D

Well... crap, what else?  I dunno.  I am gonna go work on my campaign.  I'll try and come up with something more interesting to talk about next time.  Or, like, a story.  With resolution.   Instead of just ending whenever I get bored.

Bye!

1 comment: